• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Ebook epub download

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Comics » I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book

I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book

admin
Add Comment
Comics
Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book

Author: Visit Amazon's Scott Adams Page | Language: English | ISBN: 1449429386 | Format: EPUB

I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book Description

About the Author

What started as a doodle has turned Scott Adams into a superstar of the cartoon world. Dilbert debuted on the comics page in 1989, while Adams was in the tech department at Pacific Bell. Adams continued to work at Pacific Bell until he was voluntarily downsized in 1995. He has lived in the San Francisco Bay area since 1979.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • Paperback: 128 pages
  • Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (October 29, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1449429386
  • ISBN-13: 978-1449429386
  • Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "I Sense a Coldness to Your Mentoring: A Dilbert Book"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
  • DPAG
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Ebook epub download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google