What to Say When You Talk to Yourself Audio, Cassette – Audiobook Author: Visit Amazon's Shad Helmstetter Page | Language: English | ISBN:
093706596X | Format: EPUB
What to Say When You Talk to Yourself Audio, Cassette – Audiobook Description
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Audio Cassette
- Publisher: Grindle Pr Audio (June 1983)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 093706596X
- ISBN-13: 978-0937065969
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 4.5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
I tend to lean mostly to those books one would consider as "spiritual" but this is a book I have no qualms in recommending to those who may not be that enthusiastic about the "spiritual side" of life even though I know in my heart that all things - regardless of what they may look like - are spiritual at the deepest level of things.
This was a book I got when I was desperately looking for things to get me out of the hole I had dug for myself. I had to come to terms with the fact that I was responsible for my life. I could no longer blame my parents, or my teachers, or former priests or preachers...I was responsible for me. How scary! How intimidating! How freeing! How liberating! The first thing I had to come face to face with was how I was relating to myself because how we relate to ourselves is usually the same way we relate to the world and I became painfully aware that I was relating to myself in a not so friendly of a manner.
I thought I was a loser, a disappointment, a failure. I thought I was a mistake, an accident, God's screw-up. It's terrible the things we call ourselves. But then I looked at my world and it seemed as though I had every right to call myself these things because my world reflected these thoughts. I had no idea that there was a direct correlation between my inner thoughts and my outer world. We can keep nothing a "secret" to the universe because the universe will always gladly reproduce our deepest beliefs. "Oh, you think you are a loser?" BAM "Here's something to make you think the way..." "Oh, you feel like a dissapointment?" WHAM "How's this for disappointing?
What to Say When You Talk to Yourself Audio, Cassette – Audiobook Preview
Link
Please Wait...