How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby: Fully revised and updated Author: Landrum B. Shettles | Language: English | ISBN:
B004KABDJI | Format: PDF
How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby: Fully revised and updated Description
More Than 1.5 Million Copies Sold!
Now Revised and Updated to Include the Latest Scientific Information and Even More Success Stories
For almost forty years,
How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby has been the standard reference for couples trying to increase their chances of having the son or daughter they hope for. In this new edition of their classic book, Dr. Shettles and David Rorvik provide authoritative scientific studies and compelling anecdotal evidence demonstrating that the Shettles method continues to produce results unmatched by any other method. Dozens of testimonials confirm its ease of use and rate of success.
How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby explains the simple, at-home, noninvasive Shettles method and presents detailed steps to take to conceive a child of a specific gender. The properly applied Shettles method gives couples a 75 percent or better chance of having a child of the desired sex. Some researchers have reported success rates of up to 90 percent!
- File Size: 1864 KB
- Print Length: 256 pages
- Publisher: Harmony; Rev Upd edition (March 23, 2011)
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004KABDJI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,092 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #38
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- #38
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
We bought this book in March hoping to increase our chances for a girl. This is my fifth child, I have two teens from a previous marriage, and my current husband and I have two boys ages 7 and 4. We really planned on being done after our 4 year old but started talking about the posibility of trying for a girl last winter. I decided we would do everything possible to sway the odds and started looking into resources to help with this. I found that Dr. Shettles book had the most positive reviews and so I purchased it and read it cover to cover twice. The science behind the book made sense. I bought my prenatals and started charting, which I was not new at, but I made sure to pay alot more attention to detail. I have always done the temp tracking but never the C.M. chart before. I charted for five months and being that I have a very regular cycle, it was very easy to pinpoint ovulation within the first couple months. I also knew that my three sons were conceived within the 48 hours after ovulation. My 16 year old daughter was my first and I was not sure of where I was in my cycle when she was conceived but I knew intercourse took place before ovulation. It all seemed to line up with the book and so I decided I was ready to give it a try, as I said in month five. Intercourse was only one time (on the afternoon of day 12)ovulation took place almost exactly 72 hours later (on the afternoon of day 15). There is no doubt in my mind that I am absolutely correct about when ovulation and conception took place. I read every single one of the (77 at the time) reviews on Amazon. It was helpful to me to see what they said before I bought any books, so I wanted to share my experience. We went to our 18 week ultrasound today and found out we will be having another little boy.
How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby: Fully revised and updated Preview
Link
Please Wait...