Secrets of a Side Bitch 2 Author: Jessica Watkins | Language: English | ISBN:
B00GLSRAR6 | Format: PDF
Secrets of a Side Bitch 2 Description
Each year, approximately 16,000 people are murdered in the United States. Seven percent of the killers are female; one of them being Simone Campbell.
In Secrets of a Side Bitch 2, Simone is struggling to keep together the web of lies that she has woven, all in attempts to be the number one woman in Omari Sutton’s life. She continues to pull one devious and demented trick after another to maintain her role as Omari’s leading lady. Her tower of lies begins crashing down as intricate parts of her schemes begin to unfold. Chance reemerges, threatening Simone’s connection to the murder. Desperateness to have Omari’s baby sends Simone into such erratic behavior that she starts to make telling mistakes. All the while, Omari is set on making Aeysha’s murderer pay for killing the one woman that truly had his heart.
- File Size: 2885 KB
- Print Length: 173 pages
- Publisher: SBR Publications; 1 edition (November 8, 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GLSRAR6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,438 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #18
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > African American > Urban - #19
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > African American > Romance - #19
in Books > Romance > Multicultural
- #18
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > African American > Urban - #19
in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > African American > Romance - #19
in Books > Romance > Multicultural
Ms. Jessica Girl.. To Quote Rihanna "Where Have You Been All My Life?". I Read This In THIRTEEN HRS! I Havent Been THIS Entrapped In A Book Since You Dropped Part 1! You STEPPED IT UP BIG TIME.. I Havent Had So Many "OMG" Or "WTF" Emotions Run Thru Me Since The Last Time I Saw Maury! I Am ADDICTED To Your Work And Simply CANT WAIT For Your Next Installment! Thank You For A WONDERFUL Read!
By Crystal
SOSB2 was very fast read for me. Not because there aren't enough pages, but because I sacrificed precious sleep to read through. I thought I knew what was going to happen, but I didn't.
I hate Simone. I can't understand how someone can be so green with envy. She is the epitome of a trollop and there's no amount of money, plastic surgery, or fellatio that can cover all that ugly within her. However, she is a part of all of us when we're not fully standing in our own confidence and power, we all have the potential to be consumed with ugly intentions and motives. The broad just wants to be loved - and wants to be The One - and just can't wrap her mind around how or why she can't be. (HINT: It starts with your standards, boo boo.)
I'd have loved to get inside Rae's head. I swear I know her from another book by this author; however, I'm not certain. Regardless of this, I would have liked to see from her POV... it would have helped really build the story between her, Gia and Chance. As for Chance... man... he reminds me of a young Black man lost. I am so in love with this one.
I'm so mad at this author.. she has the audacity to twist up everything we know about the characters and leave us dangling by a weak pinky from a cliff.
By L Doll
Secrets of a Side Bitch 2 Preview
Link
Please Wait...