• About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Ebook epub download

  • Home
  • How To Download
  • Computer
  • Engineering
  • Medical
  • Mystery
Home » Humor » The Mental Game of Poker: Proven Strategies For Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More

The Mental Game of Poker: Proven Strategies For Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More

admin
Add Comment
Humor
Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Mental Game of Poker: Proven Strategies For Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More

Author: Jared Tendler | Language: English | ISBN: B005RZRHDG | Format: EPUB

The Mental Game of Poker: Proven Strategies For Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More Description


The mental game may be more important in poker than in any other form of competition. It’s one of the only games in the world where you can play perfectly and lose—again and again. Hundreds of poker players have turned to mental game coach Jared Tendler’s revolutionary approach to help them play their best, no matter how badly they’re running. In this book you’ll find simple, step-by-step instructions and proven techniques to permanently fix problems such as tilt, handling variance, emotional control, confidence, fear, and motivation. With the games getting tougher, now is the time to take these problems head on.
  • Product Details
  • Table of Contents
  • Reviews
  • File Size: 1163 KB
  • Print Length: 262 pages
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0615436137
  • Publisher: Jared Tendler, LLC (October 2, 2011)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B005RZRHDG
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
    Not Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,728 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    • #1
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Gambling
    • #1
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Card Games > Gambling
    • #2
      in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Card Games > Poker
  • #1
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Gambling
  • #1
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Card Games > Gambling
  • #2
    in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Card Games > Poker
I worked with Jared over 2 years ago. I've been playing the game for a long time, but never really excelled at it. I was a winner, but I had major, major tilt problems. I mean... I had sessions where I would sit and lose 40 buyins in a straight 12-24 hr session. It was so stressful and emotionally draining for me because poker was my dream and I didn't want to keep working a crappy desk job. I was really putting myself through hell.

Out of desperation, I tried everything, read numerous books, posts, and all kinds of self-help stuff, but never really made any progress with my tilting issues.

In my looking for things to try, I stumbled across Jared's coaching services. I read his reviews, and liked the things he was talking about so I got on his wait list. This was it for me, if he couldn't help me, I was quiting poker.

Well... I didn't quit poker. In fact since I worked with him, I haven't had a real job in 2 years. Sessions with him were amazing. I've been a big fan of his material ever since.

When his book was available for pre-order, I would be surprised if I wasn't the first one to order the book. Needless to say, I was expecting a lot.. but I didn't expect to get a lot from EVERY single page. I mean, when I first got it I would randomly open a page and would be able to relate to the topic on a deep level.

This book is extremely important for my poker career.

Literally, every page has something I can relate to and need to improve on. How many poker books can you say that about? Most of the time I buy a book, I pick up one or two plays, or one or two different ways to view things or it just reinforces what you already know and we still say it was worth buying.

The Mental Game of Poker: Proven Strategies For Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More Preview

Link

Please Wait...

0 Response to "The Mental Game of Poker: Proven Strategies For Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More"

← Newer Post Older Post → Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Label

  • Art
  • Biography
  • Business
  • Children
  • Comics
  • Computer
  • Cookbooks
  • Craft
  • Education
  • Engineering
  • Health
  • History
  • Humor
  • Literature
  • Medical
  • Mystery
  • Parenting
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Romance
  • Science
  • Science Fiction
  • Self Help
  • Sports
  • Teen
  • Travel

Page

  • Home
  • DPAG
Powered by Blogger.
Copyright 2013 Ebook epub download - All Rights Reserved Design by Mas Sugeng - Powered by Blogger and Google