BODYMINDER Workout and Exercise Journal Spiral-bound Author: Visit Amazon's F. E. Wilkins Page | Language: English | ISBN:
0963796844 | Format: EPUB
BODYMINDER Workout and Exercise Journal Spiral-bound Description
Review
BodyMinder is easy-to-use, fits nicely in a gym bag; a good choice for anyone who wants a little extra motivation. -- About Exercise.com, February 2004
Our sincere thanks for your tremendous contribution (of BodyMinders) to this year's Emmy Performer Nominee gift bags. Splendid! -- Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Fall 2003
The BodyMinder (pictured) has spacious daily pages for tracking reps, sets, etc. -- Muscle Mag International, June 2003
The BodyMinder helps by encouraging you to record your exercise...meet your fitness goals once and for all! --Short Hairstyles, September 2003
- Spiral-bound: 224 pages
- Publisher: MemoryMinder Journals, Inc. (January 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0963796844
- ISBN-13: 978-0963796844
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
When looking on Amazon, the search inside feature shows an older edition. After purchasing, I found there have been some improvements.
Notably, the dietary section now includes boxes for breakfast-snack-lunch-snack-dinner-snack. This fits nicely for people who are following a diet that requires them to eat 5-6 small meals per day instead of the old standard of 3 meals. To make room for this, the "Other Exercise" section has been shrunk a bit. Instead of having big check boxes for various activities such as gardening and yoga (which was a waste of space to people who didn't use them), there are now 5 blank lines where you can write in your own activities, whatever they may be.
The cardio workout section has also been reformatted. The cross-country skier and jump rope have been removed, but there are three blank lines where people could add those back if they want.
Anyway, I would say that this was already an excellent product, and it is nice to know that it improves with time. Here are some things I like as compared to other workout journals I looked at.
- I like that it is both a workout and food diary AND gives plenty of space for both. It is important to pay attention to both in order to get and stay fit.
- I like that it has a lot of lines for weight training exercises. Some others did not have near enough for my needs.
- Some other journals I've looked at had much smaller spaces for writing in.
- Some journals had pictures on the cover of fitness models. I don't want to carry something into the gym that looks like the cover of a lady's fitness magazine or a men's muscle magazine either. I prefer the conservative fake leather look of this journal.
BODYMINDER Workout and Exercise Journal Spiral-bound Preview
Link
Please Wait...