Exposure: Virals, Book 4 Author: | Language: English | ISBN:
B00ICSI9CI | Format: EPUB
Exposure: Virals, Book 4 Description
Another thrilling Virals adventure from The New York Times best sellers Kathy and Brendan Reichs.
When twin classmates are abducted from Bolton Prep, Tory and the Virals decide there?s no one better equipped than them to investigate. But the gang has other problems to face. Their powers are growing wilder, and becoming harder to control. Chance Claybourne is investigating the disastrous medical experiment that twisted their DNA. The bonds that unite them are weakening, threatening the future of the pack itself.
The Virals must decipher the clues and track down a ruthless criminal before he strikes again, all while protecting their secret from prying eyes. And everyone seems to be watching.
- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 10 hours and 43 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Penguin Audio
- Audible.com Release Date: March 4, 2014
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ICSI9CI
I waited until midnight for this book and devoured it in only a few hours (another nerd confession: I've been anticipating its release since October). So worth the wait... already excited for the next one!
By Charles Blottner
I'm an older guy and not particularly into Sci-fi fiction....and so not the ideal demographic for this sort of book. But I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I think the trick to writing good Sci-fi is to stick with one single oddity and then work on the character development....and that is exactly what this book does.
I like "Bones" too, but this is a much more engrossing storyline and characters to me and I am looking forward to the next installment.
By Bruce from LA
Exposure: Virals, Book 4 Preview
Link
Please Wait...